You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, hunt and make traps. Build a shelter to survive nights and share your worlds online. Possibilities are infinite in this sandbox survival and construction game.
If you played Minecraft Pocket Edition, BlockWorld, Block Story, Petravis or another block world sandbox, you will like this game.
This is the eighteenth release of Survivalcraft, and it adds a 3rd person view mode! Player and creatures now cast shadows, adding more depth to the scene, and all the tools and weapons have been redone in full 3D.
Yet more additions, items and creatures are planned for later updates. Purchase now while it is cheap and get all the future updates for free!
Update history so far:
- 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
- 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
- 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
- 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
- 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
- 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
- 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
- 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
- 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
- 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
- 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
- 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
- 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
- 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
- 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
- 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
- 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
- 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
2 users LIKE this Android application
0 users DON'T LIKE this Android application